Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lipgloss or Lipstick?

Lipglosses may be my flings, but Lipsticks will remain my true love forever!



Image Source: maybelline.co.in

Realised this after spending lotsa bucks on Maybelline Colorsensational gloss in Hooked on Pink (Yes, I have the lipstick too. No, I haven't tried the combo)

ImageSource: LakmeIndia.com










and Lakme Absolute gloss in Candy Shine, Elle 18 gloss in Melon Flame,


Image Source: lotusherbals.com







Lotus Seduction gloss in Lychee Sqaush (gave it away) and an Incolour Gloss.  Most of my glosses are unused. I had bought 4 tubes 4 years ago for my wedding. Gave them all away. Now, I am on a mission to finish up my glosses. So far, have only managed the Elle 18 one. Wish me luck!







Are you a lipstick girl? Or a Lipgloss Girl?

6 comments:

  1. Hehehe I agree I am facing d same situation ..so many gloss n they never end ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed ..glosses r for time being..but lippies rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so totally agree about lipglosses being flings and lipsticks true love ;) am totally with you :) and welcome back Anks after a long hiatus :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!!! high five to the lipstick ladies :)

      thanks Suma...

      Delete